Tender Hearts Benevolence Ministry strives through the love of God to give direction to others in their time of need.
We provide shelter, food, and financial help by connecting people in need to available charities.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Connecting people to local food banks
- Connecting people to temporary shelter placement
- Connecting men and women who struggle with alcohol and/or drug abuse
- Serving other organizations to help their unmet need
- Cross serve in our home ministries to lend a helping hand
- Building relationships to help transform lives through the love of Christ